Anybody know what date Atomic is up to on CLR wait list?

I have been watching this thread and now it seems that Atomic finally can deliver the gods :)
Just added myself to the CLR list for 2 active wedges.
Haven't really decided between 2xCLR or the new Matrix 2x12 FRFR.

I just got mine, looks great, man it is heavy. I knew what it weighed when I ordered it but my brain for got what 45 lbs felt like
I will plug in later today.

Happy Monday. Glad that February was a short month and hoping we see March and April invites go out soon.

I'm at the end of March and asked Tom about this possibility of getting through March this week. Sounds like March is loaded with people and while it's possible, might not be the case this week. He's cracking the whip and working long hours. I'll keep watching this thread and waiting to send my money :)

March must have been a "GASsy" month... probably everyone getting tax returns and seeing the great feedback and reviews.

I got on Feb 18th and got my invite a few days ago.

MickeyB59 - as good as the RCF NX10-SMA's are the CLR's are a big step up - you'll love it - and the way the Tweed Deluxe that was modeled after your amp sounds through the CLR's is just insane :)

I just got mine, looks great, man it is heavy. I knew what it weighed when I ordered it but my brain for got what 45 lbs felt like
I will plug in later today.

Look forward to hearing your impressions as well - I'm a big fan of the Swart amps and think that the Nuclear Tone in the Axe - modeled after your AST - is wonderful through the CLR's

I'm grateful to you guys for sending Cliff your amps to model - THANKS - they are both easily in my top 10 among the amp models.

Come on April 19! I'm lucky enough to still have a CLR on loaner and can't wait to hear em stereo...can't get enough time with this thing each day. Killer combo with Axe II...

Early March here too, no word yet. If I update this page and my email any more often during the day I'm going to be setting off some alarms down at the NSA and will be arrested for suspicious behavior.

MickeyB59 - as good as the RCF NX10-SMA's are the CLR's are a big step up - you'll love it - and the way the Tweed Deluxe that was modeled after your amp sounds through the CLR's is just insane :)

Look forward to hearing your impressions as well - I'm a big fan of the Swart amps and think that the Nuclear Tone in the Axe - modeled after your AST - is wonderful through the CLR's

I'm grateful to you guys for sending Cliff your amps to model - THANKS - they are both easily in my top 10 among the amp models.

You're welcome on the Tweed. I was tweaking yesterday and finding myself a little frustrated. Then I picked the Tweed amp and suddenly all the high end that was bugging me about the models I'd been picking was gone and I found myself immediately making music. I love the Swart, too. My CLR is sitting next me, but I haven't gotten to try it yet (work). What you say about the RCF vs CLR seems to be reflected in everybody's comment who owns both. One is very good, the other awesome. I've loved my RCFs and compared to everything else I've tried, they were clearly the best. The lack of dispersion and the slight "plasticity" to the sound, particularly at lower volumes are my only quibbles, and from what I've heard, the CLR will take care of both concerns.

Tomorrow I'll get to crank it up. Very psyched.

Back
Top Bottom