Anybody know what date Atomic is up to on CLR wait list?

My Cab has shipped!

will get it tomorrow just in time for my gig tomorrow night!

Cool! We ordered about the same time, so hopefully mine will be shipping soon. Right now my order is "Processing" and has been for a couple of days.

Has anyone else's shipped? Ordered Tuesday, supposed to be here Friday. Took afternoon off today and booked studio time tomorrow - no UPS guy. Sent an email but no response...

Has anyone else's shipped? Ordered Tuesday, supposed to be here Friday. Took afternoon off today and booked studio time tomorrow - no UPS guy. Sent an email but no response...

I am pretty sure they "ship out" within 3 days after the order is placed so it probably shipped out yesterday unless you ordered late tuesday.

Did you receive anything stating it would arrive on Friday? I ordered a cab on Wednesday @ 4am. Then, all of Wed, Thu, and Friday, the order was "Processing". I haven't received any communication since the "Thank You for you order". Ugghhhh... :shock

Did you receive anything stating it would arrive on Friday? I ordered a cab on Wednesday @ 4am. Then, all of Wed, Thu, and Friday, the order was "Processing". I haven't received any communication since the "Thank You for you order". Ugghhhh... :shock

All orders placed last week have been shipped. If you haven't received a tracking number, write into support@atomicamps.com and I'll make sure you get one. There is an automated system that notifies when an order has shipped along with tracking information but for some reason some people haven't been getting the notice (I've confirmed that others have). I haven't tracked down whether it's getting caught in spam filters or something else. I'm looking into it. Thanks.

-TK

All orders placed last week have been shipped. If you haven't received a tracking number, write into support@atomicamps.com and I'll make sure you get one. There is an automated system that notifies when an order has shipped along with tracking information but for some reason some people haven't been getting the notice (I've confirmed that others have). I haven't tracked down whether it's getting caught in spam filters or something else. I'm looking into it. Thanks-TK

Thanks for the update. I can only imagine how crazy busy you guys are.

Sent an email. Got an answer with a tracking number within a couple of hours (on a Saturday)!! Absolutely exceeded my expectations. Really looking forward to finally getting my hands on a CLR.

I signed up in January and got my email a few days ago. Luckily the wedges are out of stock for 6-8 weeks because my tax return hasn't come yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool! We ordered about the same time, so hopefully mine will be shipping soon. Right now my order is "Processing" and has been for a couple of days.

Received it on Friday

UPS dropped off the Atomic Active cab around 3:30

A few hours later she was set up and ready for my Friday night gig in NJ :mrgreen

file_zpsc4705f19.jpg

Hot.

So tell us... Ain't they just spankin' in the "sonic/aural" department??

Gratz!!
Mo

My cheeks were blistering red by the end of the night :eek:

If you are a tube head and cab guy -- the combo of the axe and an active CLR Cab will make you feel right at home. same experience -- and that is coming from someone who has been a tube/cab guy all his life.

Great news. Bad News. The Active Cab landed on my front porch today (ordered on 01/23). :D The box appears to be in good shape, so everything should be in working order. The bad news... all of a sudden, I am super-slammed at work and may not have any free time for the next day or two. :cry

gig # 2 with CLR coming up this sat night 3/16

It will be at an Irish pub so it should be fairly nuts.

She will be playing some serious "Dublin" Soul that night along with a few traditional Irish tunes thrown in for good measure!

Received it on Friday

UPS dropped off the Atomic Active cab around 3:30

A few hours later she was set up and ready for my Friday night gig in NJ :mrgreen

file_zpsc4705f19.jpg

Good news... Bad news... Good news, I heard from Tom today. He confirmed me on the list on 12/11/12 for 2 Active Wedges. Bad news... The estimate of 6-8 weeks, from two weeks ago, has been updated to, 6-8 weeks from now, MAY 1 ..maybe. I know it is not his fault, but I feel like Christmas has been delayed for 2 months. Got a buyer for my FBT 15ma now, so I gotta take it. Oh well.:roll

Hi Scott, not necessarily, from what Tom told me, you may get yours in the same time frame as me 6-10 weeks, because the next order is a much larger order.

Back
Top Bottom