Anybody here tried the new Friedman ASC-10?

Yes, didn't like it and sent it back. I'm using a QSC K10.2 and much happier with my sound. I thought the Friedman colored the sound to much. It kinda made all my Marshall presets sound the same. Just my opinion YMMV.
Seems a lot of people like them and a lot don't.

Yes, didn't like it and sent it back. I'm using a QSC K10.2 and much happier with my sound. I thought the Friedman colored the sound to much. It kinda made all my Marshall presets sound the same. Just my opinion YMMV.

Just wondering if you are referring to the asm12, or the asm10 that the op was asking about. Have seen split opinion on the asm12 but not too much in the 10, plus some who used to have the 12 but now have and prefer the 10.

I had both ASM12 and the ASC 10. The 10 was slightly better than the 12 I thought, but still colored the sound to much for my tastes. I was hoping it would have been a lot better sounding then the 12.

Did you use the same IR? That would probably cause them to all sound similar no matter what speaker was used. Moving from a G12H, to a G12M, to a V30 is sonically unmistakeable in the ASM-10.

I had both ASM12 and the ASC 10. The 10 was slightly better than the 12 I thought, but still colored the sound to much for my tastes. I was hoping it would have been a lot better sounding then the 12.

Got it, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom