Anybody got the Cooper Carter FM9 instructional video?

gbsmusic

Inspired
I was going to sell this FM9 but I want to try to give it as much time as I can. My internet is not good. Do the videos explain programming it without the Internet. Thank you for any responses.

I guess I should have worded it different. I wanted to know if the instructional videos show how to program the FM9 without being hooked up to the computer. Thanks for the input.

If it is like the FM3 class, there is a section at the beginning that shows how to use the front panel knobs and selectors to access a lot of the functionality of the FM9. However, this can be a little time consuming and more difficult than "programming" from a connected computer. Keep in mind that if your internet connection is what you are concerned about, you can download the FM9 edit program once to your computer and then use it to make any changes you want to the FM9 without being connected to the Internet. FM9 edit is a stand alone editor that can be used with the FM9 to make things a lot easier without being connected to the Internet.

If it is like the FM3 class, there is a section at the beginning that shows how to use the front panel knobs and selectors to access a lot of the functionality of the FM9. However, this can be a little time consuming and more difficult than "programming" from a connected computer. Keep in mind that if your internet connection is what you are concerned about, you can download the FM9 edit program once to your computer and then use it to make any changes you want to the FM9 without being connected to the Internet. FM9 edit is a stand alone editor that can be used with the FM9 to make things a lot easier without being connected to the Internet.
Perfect this is what I was looking for. I'm very new to all this and not a very good High Tech person.

Perfect this is what I was looking for. I'm very new to all this and not a very good High Tech person.
Start watching You tube instructional videos. In 1999 I did not know how to type or send an e-mail.
You tube is a great resource as as finding a friend with a Fractal unit that can show you how to do basic functions of the editor.

Most in depth courses will go way over your head. Also buying some good pre made pre sets will get you most of the way there and provide some instant gratification. Then you tweak those to taste and go from there. Make videos on your phone of what you are learning to review and take notes, rinse and repeat. Pretty soon if your doing this daily it's so darn easy, trust me

The editor is bad ass and makes pre set changes, saving, importing and moving them simple!

Start here:

Start watching You tube instructional videos. In 1999 I did not know how to type or send an e-mail.
You tube is a great resource as as finding a friend with a Fractal unit that can show you how to do basic functions of the editor.

Most in depth courses will go way over your head. Also buying some good pre made pre sets will get you most of the way there and provide some instant gratification. Then you tweak those to taste and go from there. Make videos on your phone of what you are learning to review and take notes, rinse and repeat. Pretty soon if your doing this daily it's so darn easy, trust me

The editor is bad ass and makes pre set changes, saving, importing and moving them simple!

Start here:

Will do thank you for the info.

Cooper's courses are fabulous! Very informative, easy to follow and completely worth it. I learned a pile of tricks and tips that I continue to use all the time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom