Anybody Else Having Big Latency Problems in Live Mode?

That fixed it. Damn this is good.

For me as well. I dropped the samples to 1024 also which gets it to near perfect. A couple cracks and pops here and there, but nothing I can't live with. Also, the simple step of disabling the cab block made all the difference in the world.

I've been able to get lower pretty consistently and it's just like playing the cab block minus the extra features of the cab block (room, proximity, air, channel strip) that I use, but if you are getting pops and clicks make sure that it's not actual clipping. I was bumping my patch output level up about 6dB to get the levels to match what a loaded cab would be and at times it would sound like the USB was dropping and glitching. I was clipping somewhere even though the front of the AxeFXII didn't show the red clip indicator.

It really is so much better than I expected. I know that I keep saying that, but I really, really wanted something like this all the way back to the Ultra days and I didn't think that this was going to be possible. Frickin' FAS; I should have known better then to doubt the possibilities. :)

Back
Top Bottom