Any way to view the settings of a BLK file without a II ?? ie; offline

lqdsnddist

Axe-Master
I've sold my II and my AX8 since getting my III last week. I know there is no conversion between patches for the II and the III, but with FracTool you can open a preset and see what each block's parameters are set to, so you can essentially copy it by hand.

Now you used to be able to access the block files for each effect in Axe-Edit, BUT, without a II or AX8 hooked up, Axe-Edit doesn't work, since its got no off-line mod (shame...)

I've collected a bunch of block files for various wah pedal settings, flangers, delays I've modded etc, and I'm stuck not knowing what to do with them or how to view my settings..

If I would of taken those blocks and saved them into a preset I could then of viewed the setting offline in Fractool, but Fractool doesn't seem to work with .blk files.

Anyone have any ideas of what I might be able to do to view my old settings without a II or AX8 and Axe-Edit ??

Thanks

Post your .blk files here and someone might be able to put them into a preset for you? I might have some time to do it this evening (it's morning at the moment here) if no-one has done it before then.

This isn't much direct help, but maybe this will jar someones memory.
Years ago someone had posted an app that would export a text file containing the settings from a patch.
I don't recall who it was or what it was called, but I did try it and it worked great.
Maybe someone can recall the authors name or has a copy of the app.

Back
Top Bottom