• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Any way to save FC-6 & FC-12 setups separately?

bchulse

Inspired
Received the FC-6 a couple weeks ago. Set it up at home for live use.
2 weeks later, got the FC-12, connected it at home to check out the default settings.
Didn't have time to customize anything. I had 2 gigs, one with the FC-6 & one with the FC-12.
Did the 1st gig with the FC-6 (without hooking it up again since using the FC-12).

The FC-6 loaded up with the FC-12 settings (the last thing I had connected),
and screwed up the layouts I had previously set up for the FC-6. So I had to
go in and reprogram a bunch of stuff at the gig to get the FC-6 back to the way
I left it.

I know I should have checked this before I left the house, but I thought the AxeIII
would save a setup for each unit separately. Surprise.

Is there a way to have the correct configuration load for the controller currently connected?

Thanks!

chris

Legend!
i haven't used 2 FC controllers yet - i hope to do so very soon.

since 4 FCs can be connected total, i think you have use the FC 1 - 4 options to set what is what. i don't know more detail at this time, as i'd need 2 FCs myself to find out for sure.

bchulse

Inspired
I've got 2 weeks till next gig. I'll dig in and see what works.
Maybe I missed the 1-4 detail.

Thanks Chris

Adman103

Veteran
I'm hoping for the same thing- the ability to use FC1 for the FC-6, FC2 for the FC-12, and FC3 and FC4 for a link layout monster rig with both boards working together would be absolutely great, so you could take either the 6, 12 or both to a gig depending on needs.

Top Bottom