Any way to flip the phase inside the Axe?

emilotep

Hi,

So I set up a bass patch the other day with 2 rows (like you do), one panned hard Left (speaker balance) for growly middy stuff with SeeD's carvin Bass IR, and one panned hard right for Bassy subby stuff with a subkick IR. I proceeded to lay down some nasty grooves on my bass into Logic Pro X, and I beheld there was a 180 degree phase dif between the 2 signals. I guess since subkicks behave this way in real life it sort of makes sense, and it's not like it matters for recording purposes because I can just phase flip the subkick signal in my DAW, but if I want to use the patch live, there will be problems.

So my question: is there a way to phase invert a signal inside the Axe? Anyone else run into this problem? :)

//Emil

in the cab block.

Are you talking about the "dephase" parameter? I tried messing with it but it doesn't seem to phase-flip the signal at any setting... I changes the timbre of the tone "inside" one speaker block, but no phase-flippey.

//Emil

Are you talking about the "dephase" parameter? I tried messing with it but it doesn't seem to phase-flip the signal at any setting... I changes the timbre of the tone "inside" one speaker block, but no phase-flippey.

//Emil

In the cab block where you choose the mic, select "invert"

The classic Enhancer and Filter Block also include signal phase options ("Invert" parameter).

Back
Top Bottom