Any suggestions for a MIDI relay switcher?

I need to "midi" switch the channels on a KSR Ceres preamp pedal that I want to place in the effects loop of the XL+ but I only need a device that has one or two relays for the switching since I don't want it to be too pricey :)

I thought the XL+ had a relay option on the back of it like the FX8 but when I looked back there today I found that was not the case and it was a pedal jack input :-(

I just need to connect a 1/8" TRS cable to something with contact closures that can be programmed to switch when I want to use the Ceres in the preset via the effects loop.

Thanks ahead of time for any suggestions :)

I used a Voodoo Lab Control Switcher along a TC Electronic Nova System to switch channels on a Peavey JSX and turning on/off a Suhr Riot. Worked like a charm.

AJ,

Thanks.

I am reading the manual right now and it definitely looks like it would work for me :)

The support at Voodoo Labs is great and if I need any help then I know they will provide it as well.

I couldn't find anything with less relays but I could use them to switch the A/B option of each side of my Marshall power amp between modern and classic.

Thanks again :)

Back
Top Bottom