Any Standard/Ultra Owners in the Seattle Area?

LMO

Fractal Fanatic
I've been working on AxeOMatic the Sequel, and the program is ready to go beta except for finalizing the support for auditioning user cabs on a Standard/Ultra. Is there anyone in the area (Seattle Eastside) that could make a Standard or Ultra available for a few hours of testing? I can restore any presets I have to change, but some user cabs will be overwritten, so you'd need to be able to put them back afterwards.

Failing that, is there anyone who would capture some midi traffic for me?

I've been working with my new friend from Norway trying to get the audition feature to work with his Ultra, but despite his help we've not yet succeeded.

Is there anyone near the Redmond, WA area that has an Ultra and is interested in this feature?

It`s almost so I ship the Ultra to you for testing , but I really hope someone close to you could thelp to....Guys if this audition feature will work, you`ll get one of the coolest program and features since the axe itself, so help out a genious!

-Joakim

I live in Puyallup. I might be able to meet up with you for a few hours. Let me look at my schedule.

I live in Puyallup. I might be able to meet up with you for a few hours. Let me look at my schedule.
Hey Richard, it's good to know there's at least someone in the general vicinity. What OS do you run?

Before doing anything else, would you be willing to run a few tests for me there? If you can, send me your email address via PM and I'll send you some details.

Back
Top Bottom