Any Reviews On Cab Pack 21 & 22

jakbur

Experienced
I'm thinking of purchasing these but I'm not finding any user feedback on them! I'm sure others would benefit from your impressions!
Thanks in advance!

The Fractal cab packs in the past have been of such consistently high quality that I'll be buying them without even bothering to listen to demos.
The only reason I haven't already is because I don't get paid until Thursday XD

So while I can't attest to the quality of 21 and 22, I will say that 1-20 were consistently satisfactory for my tastes.

I have cab pack 22 and I am having a blast mixing these. The 4x10 mixes extremely well with the Brit 4x12. I have used the mixes with the dirty Shirley and afd2 so far and I really like what I am hearing. Very in the room sounding. Unless my hearing is shot, they seem to have more clarity. I mixed these with the newest cab lab. I am impressed and am thinking of getting cab pack 21 as well.

I'm thinking of purchasing these but I'm not finding any user feedback on them! I'm sure others would benefit from your impressions!
Thanks in advance!

Here is a demo of the Marshall IR Brit 70's GB with 2 single mic ir's SM57 RM A + 160 RM A in Cab Pack 22:

I have cab pack 22 and I am having a blast mixing these. The 4x10 mixes extremely well with the Brit 4x12. I have used the mixes with the dirty Shirley and afd2 so far and I really like what I am hearing. Very in the room sounding. Unless my hearing is shot, they seem to have more clarity. I mixed these with the newest cab lab. I am impressed and am thinking of getting cab pack 21 as well.
Thanks so much for your reply! I will purchase 22! Let me know if you get 21 and your take on it.

Back
Top Bottom