Any RCF NX12 users left ?

Rain

Fractal Fanatic
Hi, is anyone still using their RCF NX12SMA's ? I use mine all the time and after the last Firmware 13.07 it's even better than it was....

Yes, I did not follow the CLR is better crowd. Not that the clr speakers may be in some ways better. I know what you are talking about. fw13 with the ultra rez cabs have for sure made the RCF speakers come to life. I seem to get a much fuller sound in a wider field than before which is great. I play with two in stereo and have lost the maybe i will sell them and jump into the CLR speakers.

Last edited:
I moved over to the CLRs, but have a "like new" RCF NX12 for sale if anyone is interested. :D

I have continued using and enjoying mine. It's been through a ton of gigs, indoors and out, without a single glitch or failure. It's rocking the stage, so no sense rocking the boat!

I have one with a nice cover I'm considering selling if anyone is interested! Not that I don't like it, I just have too much invested in monitors right now!

I still have 2 of the RSF-NX12's, and they aren't going anywhere. They sound great, and more so since I got speaker stands for them. They are also versatile - I use them as one of three different sets of monitors in the studio when mixing/mastering.

I still have one as well as a CLR. I use the CLR for my main monitor at gigs, I use the RCF for rehearsal, most practice work as well as for backup(my rehearsal/practice space is down a large flight of stairs, so I move as little as possible between gigs). I had some issues with the RCF(rattle and blown tweeter), but after coming back from warranty repair (if you live in NJ, they are very quick to repair stuff at the Edison location) it sounds quiet good. Actually much better then it had initially sounded.

I can afford to keep it, so I will. It's a nice speaker.

Back
Top Bottom