Any presets for electric nylon acoustic?

henryrobinett

Fractal Fanatic
I have a gig coming up where I'm playing nylon string on a bunch of tunes. I have a Chet Atkins nylon electric. Any ideas for presets or tips on building one for nylon acoustic? I've never really used any of the acoustic patches I've seen floating around.

Hey Henry,
Download my Tommy patch, Get a good recording of a nylon string guitar you like and do a tone-match. Bypass the cab and just use the TMA block. Adjust reverbs to taste.
P

I have a nylon with a Pick-Up-the-World pickup, and I just use the Tube Pre, some reverb, and several EQ's to taste. I have an EQ going in that cuts a lot of the lows and some low mids, and an EQ after the amp but before the reverb to adjust for room acoustics, which I tweak at every gig.

Thanks patzag and poparad! Two p guys! I'll check both of those out gives me good ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

No TMA should be needed with this guitar. It should sound great by itself. I use the AXE for my Saxes as well. Comp -eq-chorus-pitch-delay- reverb. The only thing I noticed is that I need to turn up volume when not using any amp-sim. The sound? GREAT! - AAEN

Back
Top Bottom