Any plans for right-angle Humbuster cables?

get some right angled plugs & solder the cable.

+1

I agree. The Fractal manuals even give a diagram on how to make them yourself. I'll also add that all electric musicians should know how to solder. It can actually be rewarding to have all your cables and connectors the exact quality, length, configuration, color you want for less cost than the most inexpensive premade cables.

You can easily turn any standard stereo/TRS cable into a humbuster cable by shorting the ring and sleeve together inside one of the plugs with a small jumper wire. That effectively turns that plug into the TS side of the humbuster cable. Mark it accordingly with tape or paint and use that end on the non-Fractal gear side. The jumper can also be removed to revert the cable back to standard TRS wiring if needed as well.

You can easily turn any standard stereo/TRS cable into a humbuster cable by shorting the ring and sleeve together inside one of the plugs with a small jumper wire. That effectively turns that plug into the TS side of the humbuster cable. Mark it accordingly with tape or paint and use that end on the non-Fractal gear side. The jumper can also be removed to revert the cable back to standard TRS wiring if needed as well.

I would electrocute myself, even if it was unplugged.

I've still to notice any difference between humbuster leads and standard good quality leads in my rig. Rig consists of Axe-Fx II into a Marshall 20/20 and 2 Yamaha CBR12 monitors . Whether it is down to our UK wiring, TBH I have no idea

I may swap back to my Planet Waves and see if the noise increases. If not, well it's a shame I wasted $100 on these Humbusters.

Back
Top Bottom