Any plans for a small stomp AX4?

hqdefault.jpg

would you use a bunch of analog pedals without any knobs?
After I have the sound I want, yes, a lot of times I just use the scenes I have set up and don't touch it. I'm too busy singing and playing to be able to bend over and f*%* with my sound. But that's only for certain types of gigs.

No editing? would you use a bunch of analog pedals without any knobs?
I would. One of my favorite pedals Neo Mini Vent has no knobs- there is a way to tweak it if you really want, but it just sounds awesome out of the box.
I would definately sacrifice some knobs or displays if it would make it more portable. USB editting is enough, I never ever tweak on gigs. I may note some things that I can tweak later at home, but thats it.

I would. One of my favorite pedals Neo Mini Vent has no knobs- there is a way to tweak it if you really want, but it just sounds awesome out of the box.
understood but i think that's a bit different. sure no knobs, but it has a specific sound.

i can't imagine using a drive pedal with no adjustments at the gig for example. sometimes you just need a touch less or more. then grabbing a laptop on stage to change it after the first song, i just can't see that. just my opinion on that concept in general.

i'm 36. i don't understand this or the other picture :(

Its Manuel from faulty towers

ironically if you look up his best skits it called I know nothing

Sgt Schultz was the other one and he is notorious
for being the I know nothing meme.

so my strong guess is that Cliff may be cryptically hinting he know's something ::)

I predict his next meme will be Jon Snow

Last edited:
i think all the mockups are great, funny, etc. but i think these images will start floating around elsewhere and confuse people into thinking they're real products.

maybe let's stop with those for now?
Actually I'm a little surprised that decal skins for the various floorboards aren't more of a thing, like laptop skins for example. It seems like they'd be a pretty easy product to throw together with on-demand printing, but maybe the supply chain or demand aren't quite there.

Actually I'm a little surprised that decal skins for the various floorboards aren't more of a thing, like laptop skins for example. It seems like they'd be a pretty easy product to throw together with on-demand printing, but maybe the supply chain or demand aren't quite there.
Ask the guys who make them and post here often. It seems pretty involved to me. I get what you’re saying but it doesn’t seem THAT easy.

Its Manuel from faulty towers

ironically if you look up his best skits it called I know nothing

Sgt Schultz was the other one and he is notorious
for being the I know nothing meme.

so my strong guess is that Cliff may be cryptically hinting he know's something ::)

I predict his next meme will be Jon Snow

So, come January the website will go down for a few hours and the new unit will be revealed
And 30 seconds later Cliff gets my credit card details

Said it before and now I'm even more sure!

So, come January the website will go down for a few hours and the new unit will be revealed
And 30 seconds later Cliff gets my credit card details

Said it before and now I'm even more sure!

I think a new unit is on the way BUT January is to soon considering AF3 just came of the wait list and the FC
Controllers have not started to ship yet
Maybe next Sunmer

No editing? would you use a bunch of analog pedals without any knobs?

I'd be fine with 3 or 4 buttons...one knob for volume.
Presets created on computer and loaded via usb.
Edit on the fly with android fracpad connected via usb.
Put that box in my pocket and walk out the door.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom