Any Physicists Here?

In 1921, Albert Einstein was awarded the Nobel Prize in physics for his theoretical theories and his discovery of the law of the “photoelectric effect.” In 1905, Einstein considered that light has a nature of both a wave and a particle. This lead to the development of “photons,” or photo electrons, which gave light a wave-particle duality.

Now it must be noted that Nikola Tesla wasn’t just a theoretical physicist like Einstein, but was an experimental physicist as well. In 1896, Nikola Tesla was the first to propose that radiation had both particle-like and wavelike properties in his experiments with X-rays. In experiments with his newly developed high-vacuum tubes and his high-frequency disruptive coil (Tesla Coil), Tesla shot cathode, and other rays at different metals noting the differences in reflection the streams made upon the metals. Nikola Tesla preceded Einstein by 4 years on the law of the photoelectric effect publishing a patent titled “Apparatus of the Utilization of Radiant Energy.” filed in 1901.

Tesla still recieved no Nobel Prize.
Tesla's the man.

In 1921, Albert Einstein was awarded the Nobel Prize in physics for his theoretical theories and his discovery of the law of the “photoelectric effect.” In 1905, Einstein considered that light has a nature of both a wave and a particle. This lead to the development of “photons,” or photo electrons, which gave light a wave-particle duality.

Now it must be noted that Nikola Tesla wasn’t just a theoretical physicist like Einstein, but was an experimental physicist as well. In 1896, Nikola Tesla was the first to propose that radiation had both particle-like and wavelike properties in his experiments with X-rays. In experiments with his newly developed high-vacuum tubes and his high-frequency disruptive coil (Tesla Coil), Tesla shot cathode, and other rays at different metals noting the differences in reflection the streams made upon the metals. Nikola Tesla preceded Einstein by 4 years on the law of the photoelectric effect publishing a patent titled “Apparatus of the Utilization of Radiant Energy.” filed in 1901.

Yeah, but believe it or not Einstein never got a Nobel prize for either special relativity or general relativity.

Yeah, but believe it or not Einstein never got a Nobel prize for either special relativity or general relativity.

Exactly …they are simply unproven ….

What’s been used as validity or proof is questionable and sketchy.

What’s more is the 2 Relativity theories seriously contradict each other.

Exactly …they are simply unproven ….

What’s been used as validity or proof is questionable and sketchy.

What’s more is the 2 Relativity theories seriously contradict each other.
Unproven?
They certainly have been proven multiple ways.
The satellite GPS on your phone wouldn't be as accurate if they didn't know about General relativity.
Even gravity waves (General relativity) -Einstein himself thought they were too faint to detect have now been detected/measured.
And how does general relativity and special relativity contradict each other?
If you even understand the basics you would certainly know that General relativity is special relativity with gravity added to it.

Einstein was fascinated with light and became a leading expert on it. No one understood light like Einstein.
From there he developed special relativity.

Unproven?
They certainly have been proven multiple ways.
The satellite GPS on your phone wouldn't be as accurate if they didn't know about General relativity.
Even gravity waves (General relativity) -Einstein himself thought they were too faint to detect have now been detected/measured.

For now let's touch on this later ...if needed.

And how does general relativity and special relativity contradict each other?
If you even understand the basics you would certainly know that General relativity is special relativity with gravity added to it.

As you pointed out....Einstein's 1905 Special Relativity does not incorporate gravity so in essence it's useless. Name any spot in the universe that is absent of gravity? Einstein realized this as well as others and moved to address this.

Here's the contradictions....

In his 1905 Special Relativity Einstein gets rid of the aether, has light (c) constant, nothing travels faster than light and the Earth is moving.

In his 1915 General Relativity where he accounts for gravity, he brings back the aether, light can travel at any speed, and objects can travel too at any speed above the speed of light (c), and the Earth is justified static in the center.

Tell me these are not contradictions?

Is it any wonder no Nobel Prize(s) awarded till this day?

Last edited:
Einstein was fascinated with light and became a leading expert on it. No one understood light like Einstein.

Yes! Einstein was enamored with light (electromagnetic waves)

Not quite. It was an infamous experiment conducted in 1881 using light (Einstein was 2 years old) and again the same and yet more elaborate experiment conducted in 1887 (Einstein was 8 years old) that both resulted in a static Earth.

Scientists in much frustration attempted to offer solutions as to why the experiment finds (proves?) a static Earth or more aptly ...'failed' to confirm a moving Earth. Fitzgerald and lorentz offered an idea called the lorentz contraction later called the Lorentz Transform which was not given any serious credibility.

For almost a quarter century no one could come up with a solution to do away with the results of that powerful experiment!

This was the impetus for Einstein to “invent” his 1905 STR. His 1915 GTR was inevitable considering the flaws of STR.

Along comes Einstein….

This experiment prompted Einstein in his early 20's to find (attempt to find?) a more credible answer as to why the experiment using electromagnetic waves finds a static Earth.

Hence....his 1905 Special Relativity with its flaws

Last edited:

IMO Tesla understood much more than Einstein as Einstein being a theoretical physicist had no “hands on” work with electromagnetic waves and no substantial laboratory research. Einstein had to have light as constant and the reference frame for a preferred cosmological preference (his 1905 STR).

Incorporating gravity into his theory he had no choice whatsoever & flipped the results justifying what he tried to get rid of in the first place ….a static Earth.

Tesla on the other hand …well…it’s goes without saying …Tesla Coil, AC current….among countless others.

Last edited:
I'm definitely not a physicist but got into studying and thinking (as a hobby) for many years about these things. There are some obvious things that I believe are overlooked because most scientist, in general, want to build on a foundation they have already established and have an incredible amount of bias toward seeing things in a new way. (tube vs digital kinda thing :))

First I believe there are extremely small particles that emit vibrational waves that create all we see, know and are able to measure as reality - this lines up with modern physics theories. The size of these particles cause differently sized and differently intense waves which act in extremely complex ways with each other - which also lines up with modern physics.

The difference I see is that particles are dead (no energy) and there may not be a very large amount of them in the universe by volume but an incredible amount by number. It is impossible to create energy from nothing so they are reacting to a field of energy created by a source, or possibly many sources orchestrated together that creates this amazing dance of motion/energy/interaction we see. The energy field I imagine is at such a high frequency and moves far faster than the speed of light. We will never detect it without a single particle measuring device (which is impossible). There are trends that occur in the field(s) that cause some of the stranger observations like quantum entanglement (also think about some of the waves of events we witness that are to bizarre to be coincidence!). Also when you think of space without particles or heat energy, it's the perfect super conductor to transport all of this ultra high energy that drives all of these particles.

It would take a long time to write out my view on all of these things but in a way it does line up with what Cliff is saying and somewhat with the pilot wave theory mentioned above.

Any way you decide to look at these things, the more you see, the more you realize that they are directed and powered by a very complex force. Whether you believe that to be God, mathematics, mother nature, aliens, dark matter or the all powerful atom? Some prefer not to believe in any of those things, but here we are :)

I took some potent LSD 30 years ago, I saw a subtle vibrational energy in the trees, long grass, soil, everything, everything was energy, it was magnificent, really beautiful. I realize I sound like a bit of a nut-job, but, I did see it and I've heard the same from others. Does this help?😜

I took some potent LSD 30 years ago, I saw a subtle vibrational energy in the trees, long grass, soil, everything, everything was energy, it was magnificent, really beautiful. I realize I sound like a bit of a nut-job, but, I did see it and I've heard the same from others. Does this help?😜

Not sure that was scientific, but some people believe experiences like that drop human filters and let them see things more as they really are. Joe Rogan talks about that kinda thing constantly.

Back
Top Bottom