Any of you guys get a PM from Rebsounds?

guitarnerdswe

Fractal Fanatic
I hope I'm not doing anything wrong here, but I'm skeptical about something. I got a PM from a newly registered user called Rebsounds who responded to a WTB thread of mine, telling me that has pal in Poland has the item I'm looking for for sale. I just thought that it sounded fishy, and want to check if other users have gotten the same message?

Just replaying to bump your thread up. Sounds fishy to me. I would be very wary of new registrants and foreign shipments.

Yeah it seems he lurks around in the WTB section according to his activity. His last activity was a 4 month old WTB thread. It just doesn't add up when somebody becomes a member yesterday and then appears to only go through the WTB section. I call scammer and would like to warn other people.

Last edited:
Several for sale items now, but never any photos or references.. Dont wanna judge someone totally unheard but I´d say proceed with extreme caution

Don’t we all have “pals” in both Poland and also the state of Indiana who have FAS units for sale which can’t be photographed ? Lol

I should wouldn’t be sending funds via friends and family paypal.....

Back
Top Bottom