Any news on the Fryette LXII?

Variable

Inspired
Seems like this one has been "coming soon" for ages now. I sent an email to Fryette a while ago asking about it and never received a response.

Does anyone here have any news on this? It seems like the perfect option for a tube amp to compliment the Axe 2/3.

If ever released, it probably won’t sound better than the Power Station.

I haven’t heard of any updates in some time. I don’t think it’s officially been cancelled but it was announced in like 2012.

According to Steve Fryette the Power Station is essentially one-half of the LXII, but with presence and resonance controls, and the reactive load attached. So it’s a good tube FRFR(ish) option if you don’t need stereo, or something that fits in one rack space.

There’s also the Fryette-designed Synergy 50/50, but I’m not sure if it’s meant to be flat response, like the power station / LXII.

Are you sure? To me it seems like the price was added and the picture changed in the last month. Just thought it was interesting...

Also, in the new pictures there are buttons on the front for presence and depth. I don't recall seeing that before.

Last edited:
It must be something that Fryette can't solve, could be the 1u size and the heat from the tubes !?!
From paper it could be their best selling product which all Fractal/Kemper & Helix users would invest it.

If you have the money, almost 4 grands for the Classic XXX 30th Anniversary =)

It must be something that Fryette can't solve, could be the 1u size and the heat from the tubes !?!
From paper it could be their best selling product which all Fractal/Kemper & Helix users would invest it.

If you have the money, almost 4 grands for the Classic XXX 30th Anniversary =)

The main reason I'm interested is the 1U formfactor. Frees up space in my rack. I wonder what results the touring bands that are "beta testing" it have had.

Back
Top Bottom