Any more experiences with Friedman ASM10 (or ASC10)?

I grabbed a CLR Neo Mark II, latest version. It's more my style, I'm ok with FRFR and want my tones to translate perfectly from IEMS to FOH to backline.

Just picked up a asc10. OMG, love it. I was using a dxr10 before that I loved but the Friedman has a great cab feel. Played in a loud practice room and it had plenty of volume and felt like a 1x12 cab was behind me. @Moke jcm800 patch sounded like the other guitar players jcm800. We don’t use IEMs so I wanted something that did more of a cab thing, and looked like a cab for stage appearance.

Just picked up a asc10. OMG, love it. I was using a dxr10 before that I loved but the Friedman has a great cab feel. Played in a loud practice room and it had plenty of volume and felt like a 1x12 cab was behind me. @Moke jcm800 patch sounded like the other guitar players jcm800. We don’t use IEMs so I wanted something that did more of a cab thing, and looked like a cab for stage appearance.

Same! I got my ASC-10 last week. Now I'm debating whether to get a second one to go stereo. The only thing I don't like is that the III won't sit on top of it securely in the SKB case.

My ASC12 is a beast.....taming the bass is the only new thing for me.......its a good problem to have :)

I'm totally new to the AXE-FX game, just got the III, and an ASC-10 at the beginning of the month. I have a few Friedman amps so the ASC-10 seemed a logical choice, this AXE-FX III continues to impress day after day, wow!

I like the ASC-10, I think it sounds really good with some volume, not necessarily cranked but fairly loud, at low volumes its ok, but I don't love it, I'm curious if the CLR might be better for lower volume playing, I like the idea of creating presets, and practicing at lower volumes, then using the Friedman for live stuff.

Back
Top Bottom