FS Any Interest in RJM Mini Amp Gizmos?

joe1871

Inspired
I have two RJM Mini Amp Gizmos. These are channel switchers from any midi controller pedal. Actually these were in heavy demand a few years ago.

If you dont know what it is, you probably shouldn't be buying it - they take some command of midi to set up.

If you are interested at all shoot me an IM and I will send you pics and prices.

Thanks

Joe

I’m interested if the price is right. There’s a few options for MIDI channel switchers nowadays.

Hey Jambi - do you know what these are specifically? They were $300 each when I bought them, I will give you the pair for $200. 00. They are small, so I will pay shipping. They are in perfect shape and come with cables.

Let me know,

Joe

BTW - you will need to get a cable for this from RJM. These are custom to the amp. The cable I have is for a Boogie Mark V. Each amp footswitch connects using a proprietary cable. These do NOT operate on Midi alone. They are midi - don't get me wrong, but the connection to the amp goes in the amp's footswitch jack, then uses Midi to switch channels using control signals via midi to the footswitch. The box interprets your midi change signal and then sends the appropriate signal to the amp via the footswitch cable. Does that make sense? That is why I wanted to be sure you knew what they are.

Joe

Hi there! I realize this is an old thread a likely a long shot, but I was wondering if you happen to still have one or both of these Amp Gizmos for sale?

Fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom