Any Info/Teasers on the next Firmware release?

any info yet on newer distortion/od pedals that will be added?

I still do a hail Mary on a weekly basis that the Korg SDD-3000 drive block might still pop up some day. No reason to think it is on the short list, but I always start salivating when I hear a new update is on the horizon.

-Phil

There will be a Wizard Vintage Classic in the next one and a Fortin Natas in the following one. :mrgreen :arrow
(my name is Joe King)

1 here for Talent Knob simulation..... (for those off nights ) and Band Cancer Remover (Lead singers girlfriends)

I'm glad updates are free, because those additions would put it out of my price range for sure. I'm not sure you could actually put a price on the second one ;-)

I would love to finally see the fuzz probe in the drive blocks.....some kind of analog delay, like the memory man or sib echo, to do feedback madness,and pitch noises!

Please Cliff!!!!

bass models would be really helpful...i used a pod xt with bass models just for basic bass recording to my daw. I sold it recently--so would love to use my Ultra in the same way! I'm sure whatever comes will be awesome--just grateful for the updates. not that I'm really dyin for one...truth be told i just got my Ultra and have the latest firmware so I'm 'Johnny come lately' here and still just scratchin the surface of what I already got:)

Back
Top Bottom