Any ideas about European availability?

"The FM9 will begin shipping immediately in limited quantities in the USA and Canada, using our standard waitlist invitations to help manage the demand during the ongoing global semiconductor shortage and shipping crisis. (...) We are accepting orders from our dealers, but as always, we will sell a number of units domestically before commencing international fulfillment."

Which means that it will take a while.

Info from G66

“Thank you for signing up for the FM9 waitlist. As usual, Fractal Audio will sell the first production run domestically as the final phase of their quality assurance process, so it will take a few weeks before it starts shipping internationally. The price should be about EUR 1899-1999 including VAT and three years' warranty - we will inform you when we get more details.”

"The FM9 will begin shipping immediately in limited quantities in the USA and Canada, using our standard waitlist invitations to help manage the demand during the ongoing global semiconductor shortage and shipping crisis. (...) We are accepting orders from our dealers, but as always, we will sell a number of units domestically before commencing international fulfillment."

Which means that it will take a while.
But it won't be as long as the lead time for FM3 I guess. I' hesitating a lot..sure the fm9 covers better my needs but I'm quite happy with the form factor if FM3...even if adapting my presets is becoming a big hassle with the last 2 FW. Wait and see. Will there be 2 synth blocks also ?

Back
Top Bottom