Any good Morgan presets?

Geezerjohn

Fractal Fanatic
Title says it. I'm looking for some new sounds and have little time. Any good AC20 presets you are willing to share with me? For P&W music.

I ginned up one last week for a Hillsong piece on Sunday, based on a Nigel Hendroff reverb video. His is stereo with a Fender and (something else- don't rem right now). I went with a mono AC20 as my church is all mono anyway. I kept tweaking it last week, but it landed as something passable if not very unique. Still, a reasonably flexible preset. I ended up getting a surprising number of positive comments on it... more than I ever have before. Though that might just speak to bad presets in the past... Hmmm...

Was made using my PRS semi hollow Mira. I'll post it here when I get home in a couple hours.

Title says it. I'm looking for some new sounds and have little time. Any good AC20 presets you are willing to share with me? For P&W music.

there is a guy in the facebook Fractal AX8 Group that posted a pretty cool Morgan preset,if you want to hear how is sound join the group Fractal AX8 Group and search for Jacob Allen

Attachments

• MORGAN AC20.syx
    23.3 KB · Views: 53
Back
Top Bottom