Any good examples of tight high gain tones?

Thank you @chucma and @2112 sounds awesome.

Leon, I just saw your Mark tone demo, that sounds amazing too. IIRC you did a Rectifier tutorial months ago for the AX8 which was really helpful for my Axe II rec preset...is there any chance you'll do another Rectifier tut for the Axe III?

Thanks again for posting these helpful videos, they've inspired us all, you're a legend!

Leon, I just saw your Mark tone demo, that sounds amazing too. IIRC you did a Rectifier tutorial months ago for the AX8 which was really helpful for my Axe II rec preset...is there any chance you'll do another Rectifier tut for the Axe III?

Thanks again for posting these helpful videos, they've inspired us all, you're a legend!

Probably in the next few days!

Great news Are you thinking of doing some tone matching of the orange /red Recto channels of your real Amp ?? Like you did on DSL 50

Definitely. It's with some mates who are recording at the moment but I'll hopefully have it back soon.

Try this one out; user the Uberschall and Atomica blended.

I very highly recommend this preset! I have spent quite a bit of time with it and I think it is exactly what you are looking for. It is tight and you can clearly hear each and every note of a chord ring out clearly.

@2112 Leon, just saw your Recto tutorial, big thank you for posting that for us. Sounds incredible.

Back
Top Bottom