Any Fractal Users in Ice Land playing this Monday night?

Larry Mitchell

Power User
Hello fractal Family

I am flying from germany to Seattle with a 22 hour stop over in Ice Land on Monday evening. Just thought I’d check to see if ay of you are out and about playing on a Monday. Night? My only night there July 1st. :)

Florida..... so perhaps another time and place my friend lol

(Given its about 95 degree and 65% humidity today in FL I bet Iceland would feel really good too!)

Ha. I am in Southern Germany right now. 95 degrees. Not sure on the humidity but its high. I’ll Be teaching a 3 week residency in New Smyrna Beach FL Oct 13-Nov 2 doing a Guitar Clinic and teach all day at Replay Music in Tampa on November 9th I believe and a few club shows in between as well as probably a show in Tallahassee on the way home :)

Darn..... I've always wanted to go to Iceland ...
I’ve been there by accident. In ‘77, on a flight from Heathrow to Seattle. The man sitting next to me had a heart attack. We dropped fuel over the sea, and landed on the ice at Keflavik. Surreal. Like walking through the back of a magic wardrobe, furs, snow and all. Two hours later we were refuelled and back in the limbo of long haul travel.

Ha. I am in Southern Germany right now. 95 degrees. Not sure on the humidity but its high. I’ll Be teaching a 3 week residency in New Smyrna Beach FL Oct 13-Nov 2 doing a Guitar Clinic and teach all day at Replay Music in Tampa on November 9th I believe and a few club shows in between as well as probably a show in Tallahassee on the way home :)
Hmmmm never been to reply but Tampa is not far from me

I have heard it’s really hot over there now. Tallahassee were are you playing in T town? I’m in Panama City Fl. I was thinking of going to NSB and hanging out just to get away for a while. Haven’t made any definite Plans my brother has a condo on the inlet by the coast guard station in NSB he lets us hang out when we want.
We’re is your guitar clinic man love to learn from a real master of his craft. :D

I have heard it’s really hot over there now. Tallahassee were are you playing in T town? I’m in Panama City Fl. I was thinking of going to NSB and hanging out just to get away for a while. Haven’t made any definite Plans my brother has a condo on the inlet by the coast guard station in NSB he lets us hang out when we want.
We’re is your guitar clinic man love to learn from a real master of his craft. :D
Can I be friends with your brother? I am a family man with small kids and my idea of partying hard is bed by 9

Can I be friends with your brother? I am a family man with small kids and my idea of partying hard is bed by 9
:D Hey it’s all I can do to get time over there lol
I’m with you were getting older and right now we’re living in our driveway from Hurricane Michael last October still waiting on insurance that says the Hurricane didn’t do all the damage what a nightmare.
We are also sacked out early unless the band is playing a gig that is our big night lol.
I have a retired firefighter buddy that lives in Lakeland haven’t been to his place yet. Thanks for the shout out
Happy Fourth July :cool::D

:D Hey it’s all I can do to get time over there lol
I’m with you were getting older and right now we’re living in our driveway from Hurricane Michael last October still waiting on insurance that says the Hurricane didn’t do all the damage what a nightmare.
We are also sacked out early unless the band is playing a gig that is our big night lol.
I have a retired firefighter buddy that lives in Lakeland haven’t been to his place yet. Thanks for the shout out
Happy Fourth July :cool::D
Insurance companies are a piece of work

Back
Top Bottom