Any Fractal user in Cape Town ?

fremen

Axe-Master
Vendor
I'm going Cape Town to see Iron Maiden next week, so if anyone from there is a Axe-Fx or AX8 user, we can meet !

I don't live there anymore but otherwise would definitely wanted to meet up!

That's a long way to travel just for a show, although it should be a pretty amazing one so worth the 4 hour flight! Hope you are going to do the wine route whilst you are there, and check out the whales in Hermanus.

The Wine Route is scheduled of course ;) although I barely drink, lol... 4 hours flight is OK, I went to France many times (12 hours from here) to see bands I like : Dream Theater (2 times), Marillion, Oceansize (twice), Within Temptation...

Ahhh Cape town, throws me back to 1994 new year eve….

I entered the city after a long long drive from Johannesburg exactly at 00:00, the main street where I entered was packed with people dancing / partying all over so I just stopped the car, went outside and got a big kiss from a gorgeous drunk girl…..:)

Than another week of touring around, what an amazing place, wine route is a blast! the whales are spectacular, most southern point, table mountain / lion head……wow….. ahhh yes and the food…. I would love to go back again.

I've read all Deon Meyer's books a few months ago (what a brilliant writer !) and it somehow prepared me for what to come – the place, not the crimes of course

Back
Top Bottom