Any FL Studio users here?

Tahoebrian5

Fractal Fanatic
I’m attempting to learn FL Studio and wondering if anyone on the forum here is a user? I’m having a very difficult time finding good tutorial videos. I think this must be the DAW of choice for a lot of... non traditional types of music. Anyway I’m really just looking for a point in the direction or link to a series of good videos so please post up if you know of any.

The demos I've tried so far seem to target the techno/electronic music production. A quick search on YT found lots of tutorial vids.

Yes, there are a ton of them out there. So many that finding good ones is frustrating.

Starting to wonder if I chose the wrong DAW. I bought it a couple years ago, quickly realized my computer wasn’t cut out to run it, but now I’ve got a nice new computer and finally trying to learn how to run it.

I’ve read reviews saying that if you want to record real instruments, then FL studio is not the best. Well I know next to nothing and I was recording tracks within 1/2 hour and now that I know how it’s super easy. I’ll just chalk that up to one more case of useless internet comments

I do drum programming with FL Studio.

Live performance is not it's strong suit. I have bounced between Acid and Samplitude for live performance recording.

Back
Top Bottom