Any fellow Axe owners in NC?

MicFarlow

Experienced
Vendor
Hi all,

I live in central North Carolina and am building a custom powered cabinet that is designed specifically for the Axe and similar digital modeling rigs.

I'd love to have some other ears for some objective listening!

Thanks in advance,

Mick

That's where my wife and I are trying to move to!! Need to get to that RTP area!

-Eric

Yeah, I love that area. I used to commute there daily a few years ago.

Living in that area can get pricey though... if a few minute drive to work isn't an issue though, there are tons of options.

It is a great area. Job market has been a bit tough but if you are a software engineer though there is stuff out here.

Yeah, we just started looking for jobs a week or 2 ago, I'm in procurement and she's in HR and we've already found a few things, but staying vigilant and continuing to look. Schooling seems to be top notch and plenty of gorgeous homes available. Hopefully soon! Sorry to go off topic on the OP but here's a free bump!

-Eric

Yeah, we just started looking for jobs a week or 2 ago, I'm in procurement and she's in HR and we've already found a few things, but staying vigilant and continuing to look. Schooling seems to be top notch and plenty of gorgeous homes available. Hopefully soon! Sorry to go off topic on the OP but here's a free bump!

-Eric

Good luck. I love the area!

To the original post, I would absolutely be interested, but I am very busy with work and the little girls multiple sports and other recreational activities, so finding time may be a little tough. But where you're at is probably just under and hour away from me.

Back
Top Bottom