Any FC release time info ?

Still waiting to have my fractal fire sale. However by the time the FC ships I will only be able to scrape up enough for the T-shirt after selling the AFXIIXL+ and MFC3. Oh and RAC12. o_O

I'm super excited about the new FC button layout. Although I love my MFC101 I cant tell you how much trouble i have hitting the right buttons when playing live and getting into the music.

I'm super excited about the new FC button layout. Although I love my MFC101 I cant tell you how much trouble i have hitting the right buttons when playing live and getting into the music.
Yeah man, two rows deep pretty much maxes out my finesse competency live. I really can't wait to see exactly how they've upgraded its ease of interfacing and utility, hopefully making it worthy of being a real turnkey system with the Axe3. I'm already stoked on the color coding and lot up scrible strips, pretty much cost of admission for me right there.

Bums me out that the FC-12 is 20" wide. Too wide to fit inside a standard gear rack case. Square peg round hole. :(

Just use a baby bjorn to transport it!

SG4Q4k0.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist:

YrMAPGD.jpg

Last edited:
Bums me out that the FC-12 is 20" wide. Too wide to fit inside a standard gear rack case. Square peg round hole. :(

Where is the dimension info on the FC's? I was looking for that yesterday and couldn't find anything. I was obviously looking in the wrong places.

I agree... Got on waitlist on May 17th a few minutes after announcement . Sold my MFC-101 . Thought by now there would be some headway.

I’m happy to wait, which is saying something, because I never like to wait. The III is that good.

Back
Top Bottom