Any FC release time info ?

+1 for using the III waitlist. I sold my MFC with my II to buy the III. I thought I could take the time to set up all my presets and use my AX8 live in the mean time. After spending time with the III I want to use it live ASAP.

I know its frustrating the lack of details BUT those switches were just mock ups, who knows when they were created , maybe last year
I have a strong feeling that elements of the design may have changed since then , different parts perhaps ,so I think thats why they are not talking about them

I would also love it if there was not a second waitlist .I feel that FAS knows who bought the 3 and who didn't .it would be easier to send a quick email to those guys saying hey do you want to add a Fc6 or FC12 or an EV1 or 2 .

the second waitlist is just going to open the door to have a ton of people buying the footswitch to sell at an inflated price to the owners that are waiting .its happened with the 3 @ 2500 I can't imagine if the switches are $500-600 how many scalpers will buy .

I agree with you 100% on the FC waitlist.

Regarding the FC design and the mock-up that’s on the website, Cliff did say in a post that they received the initial units but that they did not arrive in time for photos. It could be that some redesign was necessary and that’s the holdup... I had never considered that, but it’s all speculation at this point. Let’s hope that more info and the release is not too far off. I really don’t want to pick up a midi controller to hold me over.

Wait there is a separate list for the Foot Controller?

the second waitlist is just going to open the door to have a ton of people buying the footswitch to sell at an inflated price to the owners that are waiting .its happened with the 3 @ 2500 I can't imagine if the switches are $500-600 how many scalpers will buy .
That is exactly why they should use the Axe FX3 waitlist for the FC waitlist.

What do you guys think about this controller scenario...

Use the MFC to control the XL to change scenes and IAs, then have the XL send midi to the 3 to switch the same scenes and IA’s. So no audio would go through the XL, it’s just controlling the 3. Is this possible?

The advantage over just the mfc is faslink and the ia status lights

I do really wish they'd give a rough estimate on the FC's... "a few more weeks", a few more months, or next year?

There's the midiflorian starting a group buy soon, and the MC6 MKII goes on preorder tomorrow... don't want to miss both of those if we're going to need a pedal for while, but don't want to buy a holdover if the FC's will be available a few weeks later..

No wait list for the FCs has been announced, unless I've completely missed it. The address you emailed is the one provided for Axe Fx III and the reply is an automated response.

I wouldn't put much hope on that being a valid reasons for the FC12...
its the standard "Waitlist" Request for FAS's products.

That's what I did as well. I know I read it somewhere... FC-12 waitlist 2/2
Thats Where I read it at as well.. Another member said in there that they contacted Sales, and they suggested to send the same email, just in the "Subject Line" include the FC-12 Waitlist.

I think the original post (from Feb 1st) sourcing that signup suggestion has been deleted/hidden. Other posts reference it.

FA can honor or ignore it as they wish, but emailing to get your name on the waitlist has been the process since the Standard.

I think the original post (from Feb 1st) sourcing that signup suggestion has been deleted/hidden. Other posts reference it.

FA can honor or ignore it as they wish, but emailing to get your name on the waitlist has been the process since the Standard.
The issue I see is that no waitlist has been announced for the FCs...

Please don’t flame me, but I’m willing to wait for a commercial product in the FC. Again, please don’t flame me, but I was not enamoured with my MFC (purchased with the XL+). I had difficulty with it on-stage. The III is a great product. I’m happy that they released it early, rather than waiting until the FC is ready. This is simply my perspective. Many others have years of experience with their Axe-FX. I’m a late-adopter, so time alone with my III (without a FC and software editor) is providing me an opportunity.

The III is a great product. I’m happy that they released it early, rather than waiting until the FC is ready.

I'll say it again. People that are impatiently waiting for the FC to be released, just a month after the III began shipping, should have bought into the Axe-Fx back in the day when it was literally years before the MFC was released.

In the meantime, I'll be over here with an inexpensive MIDI controller gigging my III...

I'll say it again. People that are impatiently waiting for the FC to be released, just a month after the III began shipping, should have bought into the Axe-Fx back in the day when it was literally years before the MFC was released.

In the meantime, I'll be over here with an inexpensive MIDI controller gigging my III...

I was on that MFC list for many months before I gave up and bought a Liquid Foot Pro. I still use it at every gig and will probably still use it after my AFXIII arrives....... whenever that is. (Australia)

The issue I see is that no waitlist has been announced for the FCs...

Announcements aren't prerequisites for existence.

As I said before, FA can do what they like. Going from previous experience, I have an email from May 2007 where I ask to be put on a (theoretical, unannounced) waiting list for the MFC. That was the email they replied to in October 2010 with the code to buy the MFC once they were available. (I'm pretty sure it was the same with the Ultra, but I can't find the emails to confirm.)

Announcements aren't prerequisites for existence.

As I said before, FA can do what they like. Going from previous experience, I have an email from May 2007 where I ask to be put on a (theoretical, unannounced) waiting list for the MFC. That was the email they replied to in October 2010 with the code to buy the MFC once they were available. (I'm pretty sure it was the same with the Ultra, but I can't find the emails to confirm.)
Ok... Fair enough.

I guess I'm sending an email for Axe Fx IV waitlist now :)

Back
Top Bottom