Any experienced users here from San Diego, CA?

jmillerc2

Hi,
I'm expecting my AFX on Tuesday. Anyone here from San Diego interested in making some easy money giving me a few lessons on setting things up?

I'll be in San Diego last weekend of the month. PM me if you still need help and I'll see what I can do.

Where in San Diego are you? (Carlsbad here), and what do you need help with?

Not after making easy money. If I can help out a fellow Axe user then its all good.

Mark

Also in San Diego - still learning myself but always happy to try and assist. Anyone else heading up to axe-fest !!?

loopie/Jsl2h - you both staying at the show through Sunday? Going up Friday or Saturday? I'll be coming up 15 from rancho bernardo - might be able to set up a car pool/ride share for the drive.

I'm in Scripps/Poway if you want to hookup and ride together eddoc, I have not gotten my axe fx yet, hoping to seal a deal at the show. I'm staying over nite Saturday to save on the drive time/aggravation.
-Benny

I'm in Scripps/Poway if you want to hookup and ride together eddoc, I have not gotten my axe fx yet, hoping to seal a deal at the show. I'm staying over nite Saturday to save on the drive time/aggravation.
-Benny

As of right now we are COMPLETELY SOLD OUT. We are going to look in to the possibility of adding a few more seats but it's entirely dependent on fire marshal regulations etc. We won't know until mid or end of next week. I would suggest you PM with your email info and I will put you on the wait list.

If we are able to add people they will be eligible for the product giveaways but will NOT receive a swag bag of goodies. We stressed many times to get your tickets while they lasted! Hopefully we can squeeze you in if you get the info to me. No promises.

Edit: I totally misread Benny's post. I thought he said he didn't have a ticket yet. He's good to go with a ticket.

However, my message still applies to any still considering trying to attend without a ticket.

Last edited:
Do you if any of the presentations at Axe Fest will be recording and posted on Youtube or here. I can't make it this year but would love to see what happens.

It's a possibility but not set in stone. I might just put my cam in the back of the room and leave it unattended so they wont be polished in any sense of the word. Well see how it goes. Doing the vids we did last year with multiple cameras etc. was very time consuming and being a video newbie some didn't come out so well so that's why they were limited.

Back
Top Bottom