• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Any EBMM owners?

xrist04

Fractal Fanatic
After a little looking around, the Cutlass appears to be voiced closer to 60's vintage. Any owners with Cutlass HSS / Strat HSS comparisons are welcome to chime in.
I have an EBMM Cutlass HSS and a Fender Stratocaster 40th Anniv. model. They are different, but mostly because I put Kinman Woodstocks into the Strat. The single-coils on the Cutlass are good. They respond well in every application I've put them through, in the past year and a half. No complaints.

You never can really tell, though, until it's in your hands. Recommend buying from a reputable dealer who will allow you to return or exchange it if it's not what you're looking for - but, then, you already know this :)

la noise

Power User
Oh dude! As soon as you mentioned your (soon-to-be former-Helix) buddy's wife being mad at you, right away I thought, I wonder if I'll get blamed when la noise gets that JP6? hehe

Haha! You are safe. I am only the victim of my own choices.... and not anyone's influence on me. :D

la noise

Power User
Besides, I have been blessed with some unforeseen work that added some duckets to the budget bucket. Yay!
I was holding out for the FM9 as my next big purchase, but I have a feeling I won't need funds set aside for
that for awhile.

We'll see how this all shakes out. The seller and I are still a couple hundred apart.

Top Bottom