• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Any Bass Players using the AX8?

N.Phaneuf

Inspired
I'm interested in this topic too. I have a III and play guitar, but I'm curious for my bass player.

What do bass players with an AX8 use for amplification (not interested to know about in in-ears)? A wedge or other FRFR like for guitar, or more likely a power amp and dedicated (bass) cabinet?
I have a clean class d amp into a FR bass cab designed for upright bass

DaveO

Inspired
Also FWIW I’ve been really enjoying the 59 bass guy. It was after all originally designed to be a bass amp.
Yes good chime in, I have found that 59 Bassguy amp & the 4x10 Bassguy M160 cabinet to be quite ear pleasing using my Fender Precision, and did not take much work if any to dial in the tone to my ear. This is the first multi effects processor I have ever owned that that works for both Guitar and Bass...

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
I have a lot of clients who use the AX-8 for bass.

It's a killer rig even using something like a QSC 12.2 for monitoring.

Top Bottom