Any Axe-Fx II users in Kansas City?

Stephen Pruitt

Hey there, guys. . .

I'm looking for someone in the Kansas City area who might be able to help me FINALLY get a great metal tone out of my Axe-FX II XL+. I just can't seem to get it. None of the metal presents sound right at all.

I'm willing to pay someone to help me straighten this out.

Thanks!

Stephen Pruitt
913-209-2699

What type of tone are you looking for?I hope it's not some shit drop "C" type tone.All you asshat millennial's are to stupid to know that the BASS GUITAR HANDLES THESE LOW FREQUENCIES.Stay out of the mud and tune standard/and or Eb-D only and no further.Let the fucking bass guitar handle the rest.The stock tones on your XL+ are amazing from the get go.Maybe you need to switch to another instrument.

What type of tone are you looking for?I hope it's not some shit drop "C" type tone.All you asshat millennial's are to stupid to know that the BASS GUITAR HANDLES THESE LOW FREQUENCIES.Stay out of the mud and tune standard/and or Eb-D only and no further.Let the fucking bass guitar handle the rest.The stock tones on your XL+ are amazing from the get go.Maybe you need to switch to another instrument.

Blimey, that’s a bit harsh.

Stephen, I’ve pm’d you.

People who don’t know how to use apostrophes shouldn’t accuse others of stupidity.

But they always do.

I am in KC area and play in all sorts of different tunings for a metal project. Even the, horrendous, horrid, horrific, and horrifying, Drop "C" tuning. (Oxford comma included)

I am willing to help develop a tone with you. Took me a while to get the hang of which key ingredients I needed to get started in creating easy, but tasty recipes for a successful metal tone using the Axe FX.

What guitars and pickups are you attempting this with? What speaker type are you using, FRFR, Studio Monitor, or Guitar Cab?

Edit, I am nearing 50, LOL

Back
Top Bottom