Any 10/14 action yet?

With the amount of people waiting with "cash in hand" , FAS should institute a 24 hour Buy It window before the invite goes to the next in line. Also, it is highly likely a few jokers ran an smtp script with a csv of email addresses for there to be that many to sign up within a minute.

With the amount of people waiting with "cash in hand" , FAS should institute a 24 hour Buy It window before the invite goes to the next in line. Also, it is highly likely a few jokers ran an smtp script with a csv of email addresses for there to be that many to sign up within a minute.
while i don't agree with limiting an invite to 24 hours to purchase i am amazed by how many got on the waitlist so quickly. usually things are announced on the forum first but i don't recall any such announcement. does anyone know where they officially opened the waitlist first?

I don't remember an official "it's open" post. All I know is I stayed up all night at least one night (too old for that :)) after the "forthwith" posting and had my wife constantly refresh the page another 3 nights while I was at rehearsals...you don't want to know how little work I got done for about 8 days :) ..ironically the day I stopped dedicating my life to checking for the wait-list, it posted :). Lol.

Now I'm REALLY kicking myself for not "inquiring" about this via email before the official waitlist happened. :)

I don't think that was a gaurentee of anything. I sent an email on the 8th and was sent a reply that the list was not yet open but to check back. So while some "early inquirers" may have had luck with that, I don't think it across the board.

Although I'm still waiting to own a Fractal product, they obviously make amazing products. I've never had the experience of actually wanting to give my money to a company and not being able to :).

Selling your Mark II to maximize ROI before the AX-8 comes out.........only to find that you are going to spend it on expedited shipping......

if that darned email will show up!

Not priceless, but expensive.

o_O

24 hours is not enough time. 2-3 days makes more sense. In any case, the availability window has not been a cause of delays because the opt-in rate has been VERY high and nearly immediate.

Congrats! Is 5:13 the time you sent in your request, or the time FAS acknowledged your request?
The responses were automatically generated. They are going to be within a minute of the initial email in almost every circumstance.

Did we make it past 10/13 5:13p today?

Smoke starts coming out my ears when I try to think about how many people tore through the Fractal email server in that first half hour on October 13th.

Back
Top Bottom