Any 10/14 action yet?

Well I'm disappointed (8:08 am 10/14) but I'm grateful that I now have this update!! I was grabbing my phone every time it beeped with an email hoping it would be FAS now at least I have some peace. People will be patient and wait as long as need be if they get frequent updates directly from FAS. It's the speculating that's the killer!

Glad I snagged a Kemper last week. I have something good to use while I wait!! Unbelievable they won't get through day 1. :rolleyes:

Well I'm disappointed (8:08 am 10/14) but I'm grateful that I now have this update!! I was grabbing my phone every time it beeped with an email hoping it would be FAS now at least I have some peace. People will be patient and wait as long as need be if they get frequent updates directly from FAS. It's the speculating that's the killer!

I agree ,it was super nice of M to address the expectation and clarify the situation

Indeed, now we just need the cut-off time for 10/13 EST so some of us can stop eating their nails and go back to normal holidays activities.
Like playing guitar in one's bedroom.

Indeed, now we just need the cut-off time for 10/13 EST so some of us can stop eating their nails and go back to normal holidays activities.
Like playing guitar in one's bedroom.
Haha. No kidding. I'm at 5:28 – could go either way. Somehow I get the feeling it's not going to happen though. We're only at 5:13 AFAIK.

Demand for the AX8 must be bigger than I could have imagined. I didn't think they'd have more than 2-3000 signed up and I'd have surely thought they'd have been prepared for that. Not throwing out criticism here, just an observation that I may have misjudged. In any case, cool that they designed the AX8, great form factor and good sound. I'll play my Kemper and check my email occasionally now. Good luck to those closer to getting one. Merry Xmas guys and gals.

I'm 5:13 on 10/13. I still haven't gotten an invite. I don't think they've even made it through that minute as I see some 5:13 guys have received an invite. That should help narrow down where they are

Think any of these units show up on the secondary market, like fleebay, before the waitlist clears?? I may shift my attention there for a bit??

Think any of these units show up on the secondary market, like fleebay, before the waitlist clears?? I may shift my attention there for a bit??

I'm sure they will. No doubt they will be quite expensive (a good amount more than the direct price) and they don't have warranty coverage.

5:33 here. I was hoping for a Merry Cliffmas but I'll settle for a Happy New Year.

I have a friend's XL+ until the 27th and then I'll have to play through the old toaster oven again.

Back
Top Bottom