Any 10/14 action yet?

Speaking from someone how came to the party late, 11/10, whats the worst case scenario? Are we talking days, weeks, or months?? Is that to much to ask??? It would great just to know that!

10/13 5:45 nuthin... not a peep...

It's too late to squeeze it into a show this month.. the earliest I can see trying to work it in would be Jan 9th... as long as I get a week in with it before that. If I don't get it by then.. that's fine too. I'll have another round of rehearsals shortly after.

I play with another guitarist, so I don't like to go in cold with a new piece of gear, I need to at least have a rehearsal to level patches... and make sure home brew patches cut through the mix.

I think the goal is to clear the 1st day by Dec 31st according to the updated wait list post on the AX8 order page

If you are on the east coast and you pay for express shipping you probably still have hope if you get the order in for Tuesday

Europe, Japan and Australia are top priorities for Q1 2016. As you may know from previous Fractal roll-outs, we begin production with very careful controls in place. Our boutique manufacturing process then ramps up over time. At present, we're shipping a slow steady stream. We're now opening various floodgates, but some of these have a delayed effect. I know it whips up quite a frenzy when people start to show off these first units but do recognize that this is just the very beginning, while "slow and steady wins the race."

And thank you for your patience. We all hope you'll agree it will have been worth the wait!

Appreciate the update Matt! I think the rest of us should exercise patience . We're all anxious and we know they're working as hard as possible to complete the first day. Let's allow them to work on more important things.

Back
Top Bottom