• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Anxiously awaiting FM3 firmware 5.0 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Update: after a successful beta of FM3 5.0, we're taking a few days to get the latest Axe-Fx III changes brought in. This is something we feel is definitely worth the time, including another round of private beta scheduled to begin this week or next.

jakel

Power User
I appreciate the update, Matt. And totally agree with the decision to hold off a bit longer to include some of the latest Ax3 changes (not that it matters what I think).

ZSauce89

Inspired
Update: after a successful beta of FM3 5.0, we're taking a few days to get the latest Axe-Fx III changes brought in. This is something we feel is definitely worth the time, including another round of private beta scheduled to begin this week or next.
I’m only sad because I’m impatient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom