Antirauhanturvaaja - Finnish Metal - 5 Song on YouTube

knoll

Inspired
Hi,

I'm Knoll from Finnish metal band Antirauhanturvaaja. A longtime afx user. First the Ultra (which had the one year long wait list) and then the afx II. This is actually my first post with my/our own music. I've been a forum member here for ten years(?) or so, and even was on the old forums before that.

As you probably guessed it, Axe-Fx II is the weapon of choice:
- All electric guitars are recorded through Axe-Fx II
- Bass isn't but it was tuned with Axe-Fx II... Remember the time when it impossible to tune the lowest bass notes? :D There was no specific reason why not to record bass through Axe. I just chose to go different route this time.

Oh man, this album has been in the works for so long, several years. I'm SO excited the songs are finally rolling out. Once a song is released, I will be adding it into this thread. First three songs are ready and published so lets start with those. Btw, vocals are in Finnish.

Please comment, give feedback, subscribe, share, enjoy, have a beer, what ever...

Thank you Cliff, Thank you everybody at FAS, and Thanks to all contributing forum members. I've learned a lot here about guitars and amps and cabs.

Ristituli

Voitoksemme

Kalmaa

Last edited:
Fourth release... This is a slower one with 6/4 time signature and some nice acoustic parts.

Ihmisen uhri

...and finally the next one "Täynnä kunniaa" after a short break (will be available in 30 mins)

Täynnä kunniaa

Last edited:
Some of the songs are also already available on streaming services like Spotify:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom