Another "where the streets have no name"

@edo, is that firmware 10.01 or Ares 1.03? If it’s 1.03, did you set the trim to 0.5?
It’s ares, but i’m pretty sure I set the trim at 1 and lowered the gain from the input drive. Will check when i’m In front of my af2

It’s ares, but i’m pretty sure I set the trim at 1 and lowered the gain from the input drive. Will check when i’m In front of my af2

Thanks!

Looking forward to the updated presets, if 1.03 is indeed the final version.

I will slowly update all packs for the final fw. It’s going to take a while as now most of my guitars are away with the bands backline for the spring / summer tour. I’ll try and bring a different guitar home every week and update presets by guitar type

Are you going to be making the changes on the amp. blocks only or will you tweak effects blocks as well?

its mostly amp block, however I might change some fx (mostly the drives) according to the new amp settings.

its mostly amp block, however I might change some fx (mostly the drives) according to the new amp settings.

Hopefully not too much, they work well with my AC30.

One more thing, did you have the FET on in the Streets clip? Sounds like it. Although it depends on how you changed the amp. block. I set the trim to .5, with the FET on and it sounds pretty close with my Edge Strat.

Hopefully not too much, they work well with my AC30.

One more thing, did you have the FET on in the Streets clip? Sounds like it. Although it depends on how you changed the amp. block. I set the trim to .5, with the FET on and it sounds pretty close with my Edge Strat.

I only turn on the fet for the 3rd verse (the distorted one), other than that it’s just 2290 sim into ac30tb sim (and some reverb after the cab block)

Back
Top Bottom