Another Wait list question

Jeremiahzellers speaks truth. I panicked myself because I was not willing to take my time and tweak - and I sold my FX8. I ended up with sellers remorse and am back on the waiting list to buy it again (yes, I suffer from GAS insanity). I'm actually very excited this time around because I've been reading manuals and researching the unit to get ready. Too bad I didn't do that first time around, but hell, I won't lose much $ on this situation because I sold the first one for a hundred or so less than full price.
I went through the exact situation! Now I have mine and am happy as a clam

Jeremiahzellers speaks truth. I panicked myself because I was not willing to take my time and tweak - and I sold my FX8. I ended up with sellers remorse and am back on the waiting list to buy it again (yes, I suffer from GAS insanity). I'm actually very excited this time around because I've been reading manuals and researching the unit to get ready. Too bad I didn't do that first time around, but hell, I won't lose much $ on this situation because I sold the first one for a hundred or so less than full price.

I sold mine too and I am on the wait list again. I am doing more research this time and will be ready when I purchase it again. I learned that the effects are really great and how much flexibility you have.

I sold mine too and I am on the wait list again. I am doing more research this time and will be ready when I purchase it again. I learned that the effects are really great and how much flexibility you have.

The flexibility awakening was the moment I realized that no pedals can compete with the control I now have. Life has never been simpler, or more customized to my needs.

That's nothing. I waited nearly 8 months when it was first released. THAT was some hard time. My hands were trembling when I finally got it in the mail and opened the box.

Back
Top Bottom