Another V10 Preview

Sounds good Cliff!

So you mean to tell me that you are going to do all the amp models over??? Sounds like lotsa work dude, and you know some people are gonna complain that you changed the tone of their favorite model!!! Lol

This is getting uncannily real.

Keep up the awesome work. Also intrigued to read about the hysteresis variables being tweaked in the near future. Dynamics are getting overboard with this platform...again, thanks for the aural sonic trickery!!

V.

I'm keeping going back and forth between both clips, over and over again, trying to detect some kind of difference, and damn, I just can't! There might be maybe a bit more bass in the second clip, but both sound great anyway to my well trained ears. I honestly can't tell which one is the real amp vs. Axe fx. Oh, and this is an awesome tone for dirty blues lead parts!! Well done Sir Chase!!

Cliff. Just to be clear... you are from this planet, right? lol... amazing on many levels. Particularly how you continuously strive towards 100%.

And the really killer part... ALL the knobs behave exactly like the actual amp

Now THIS ^^^ is cool. Will this be the case for all the amp models in v10? What knob(s) besides the Presence control in v9 and below doesn't/don't behave exactly like the actual modeled amp?

Here's another demo. In this one I'm comparing a block letter 5150 to the model. The tone controls are at 0-10-0, then 10-0-10 and then 5-5-5. So the matching isn't just a snapshot at some particular settings but valid over the entire range of all the controls.

www.fractalaudio.com/tmp/v10_tone_demo.mp3

Is this better Amp-matching (where we can match our own amps), or just an upgrade to the existing models within the AxeFX? Either way it sounds great!

Out of control.

When you are playing the FAS model, are you playing through a power amp and cabinet, or is this DI FRFR? Because if the latter is the case, I'm peeing myself over here.

Here's another demo. In this one I'm comparing a block letter 5150 to the model. The tone controls are at 0-10-0, then 10-0-10 and then 5-5-5. So the matching isn't just a snapshot at some particular settings but valid over the entire range of all the controls.

Either the 3 settings are screwed up between the two clips, or that 5-5-5 clip on the first go through is wayyyy off from the second one.

Thankfully, a 5150 ain't my go to amp anyway. ;) The Bassman clips sounded amazing.

@ Mott: sounds like the order is reversed on the second set of clips, with 5-5-5 being first, back to back with the first set of clips ending with 5-5-5. you follow?

Seriously ... You are killing us and enjoying it. True to life controls of the amps... If anyone has ever seen Secretariat race... This is the equivalent.

Back
Top Bottom