Another v10 Demo, Paul Gilbert's Scarified Inro

Great chops! I took lessons from the scrawny man in the 80's at GIT. He's super humble and shares everything. Speaking of sharing...

If that's too much to ask, what amp and settings did you use? I like to pretend I'm him when I'm not pretending to be Julia Childs in my spare time. :)

I'm pretty sure this was USA Lead, I will absolutely share the patch when I get home, I'm out right now.

Thanks a lot guys, long time PG fan here too, met him last summer and completely froze hahaha.

Nice!
I love gilbert /racer X
Saw him on the last G3 that came thru Boston a couple of years backs and bruce was with him, they did this song and just nailed it.

I'm pretty sure this was USA Lead, I will absolutely share the patch when I get home, I'm out right now.

Thanks a lot guys, long time PG fan here too, met him last summer and completely froze hahaha.

Just wondering if you might get a chance to upload that patch?

I definitely will sorry guys, I didn't get in til really late yesterday, long ass day, and I completely forgot. I'll put it up about 6pm GMT.

sounds awesome dude! i use to be able to play a lot of that track, but that was years ago, doh!

gotta build my paying up before i come meet you i guess haha

Awesome....you nailed it!!

I am a big fan of Paul and will try your patch tomorrow!!
Thanks for sharing!

\m/

Back
Top Bottom