Another Tri-Chorus thread

Here's the gist ....

A mono signal ( from a guitar preamp ) is sent to the Tri-Stereo Chorus which splits it in stereo L & R dry & wet ….
The left wet and dry signals are sent to a Yamaha SPX-90 in parallel, programmed to provide stereo detuning.
The right wet and dry signals are sent to the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Yamaha SPX-90 in parallel, programmed to provide the Stereo Hall Reverb.
This entire mix is then sent in stereo to the second stage of the routing mixer and then to 2 Lexicon PCM-42 digital delays in parallel.
One side of the Stereo mix is also sent to a Lexicon PCM-70, set to the Circular Delays preset, also in parallel.

There's also some compression from a dbx160 thrown in for good measure ....
actually, his rig was quite interesting back in the day as he first mic'd his amp/cab and sent that mic/mic-pre signal to his rack, like you would in a studio situation. that signal hit the DBX first and then went into the TRI to get stereo signals which then again got sent to the other effects (kind of like a router).

Well, to my ears, the best chorus is Dytronic Tri chorus, will be amazing if Cliff work on it. :roll

actually, his rig was quite interesting back in the day as he first mic'd his amp/cab and sent that mic/mic-pre signal to his rack, like you would in a studio situation. that signal hit the DBX first and then went into the TRI to get stereo signals which then again got sent to the other effects (kind of like a router).

You're absolutely right about that ! That would have been something to see that rig in action back in the day !

However, I think that Italo was looking into Mike's first Bradshaw Rack during his research, I'm not 100% sure about that though ? ....

Last edited:
Hi guys, this is my attempt, trying to nail the tone in the video in past post, any advice is welcome.

Did you get this by just using the Quad Chorus block ? Or were you using separate compression/pitch/etc ?

If this was just the Quad Chorus block, I'd love to see the settings !

THANKS ....

Back
Top Bottom