AFIII Another Thing Comin' Solo revisited

My attempt at comedy, it also distracts from noticing the questionable playing and Parkinson's medication induced involuntary quirky body movements lol.
Hi Mark I love a little humor always seems to make things a little better :)
Your playing is great I wish I was a better player been playing forever and still trying to learn more.

I have a few friends that have Parkinson’s so I feel For you, and I would never make light of any disease.

I am very glad that you have yours under control and I hope it continues to help you.

I really do enjoy your playing and videos and I wish I could jam like you do Keep Rocking.

Any time you want to give the secrets to getting my fingers to move faster I’m all ears :)

Thanks for all of your videos I Really do enjoy them

Fred

Hi Mark I love a little humor always seems to make things a little better :)
Your playing is great I wish I was a better player been playing forever and still trying to learn more.

I have a few friends that have Parkinson’s so I feel For you, and I would never make light of any disease.

I am very glad that you have yours under control and I hope it continues to help you.

I really do enjoy your playing and videos and I wish I could jam like you do Keep Rocking.

Any time you want to give the secrets to getting my fingers to move faster I’m all ears :)

Thanks for all of your videos I Really do enjoy them

Fred
We definitely need humor. PD sucks but there is way worse crap out there. I think I'm very lucky!
Faster fingers...I'm always in that search pattern.

I appreciate the kind words Fred!!

Back
Top Bottom