Another thanks to Cliff....

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
Just wanted to say thanks to Cliff again for his continued vision of excellence and how happy I am after being a Fractalitte for 5 years now. We are blessed to have such a creative and giving guy at the helm and I truly am grateful every time I power up. I'm cocky because I know my rig is better than 90% of the other guys out there.

Thanks for all you have done and that you will do....we help sell these things for you because of how you run things!

Yes, I must echo your words of thanks Tremonti. I still have a lot of glass, but man, the dust is not burning on that glass anymore...

Absolutely ! What an AWESOME Firmware update ! My Uber sounds Rich, open, clear, and distinct... it's a thing of beauty ! VACATION TIME !! ;-)

Just wanted to say thanks to Cliff again for his continued vision of excellence and how happy I am after being a Fractalitte for 5 years now. We are blessed to have such a creative and giving guy at the helm and I truly am grateful every time I power up. I'm cocky because I know my rig is better than 90% of the other guys out there.

Thanks for all you have done and that you will do....we help sell these things for you because of how you run things!

+11 !

Cliff and Team,

You guys should take a very well deserved bow. The Axe is unmatched in its quality and support, witnessed by your YEARS of constant efforts to provide updates and upgrades, all with no cost to the player. That is an amazing sentence - you have worked tirelessly for years to provide 11 firmware updates, all of which have made substantive quality improvements to the product. You have also produced the software editor as promised. It now has the potential to be a great tool to work along side this stunning piece of equipment to allow it to connect to and communicate with the community of users that have developed around this product. What a great situation we have unfolding here. Lets keep working together. Cliff - the Axe FXII and Axe Edit 3 are superb, we now need Axe Change to become a huge reflection of what the Axe community is - a great resource and capable of producing any guitar sound desired.

Thanks Cliff and team - go soak up the sun and toss back a few $15 drinks in pineapples. We are all very happy campers.

Joe

Thanks to you Cliff and all at Fractal and the beta testers who made this happen. I really like how you constantly evolve the AxeFX and make this updates available for free to your customers. Other companies might grudgingly trickle out an update or two (and charge customers for it, ala Electronic Arts DLC) before obsoleting the product. It does feel like we get white glove treatment, but then again the AxeFX is a very high end piece of gear. It's like buying a Ferrari...the dealer will probably treat you like a VIP, with leather chairs, complimentary drinks, etc. As opposed to my local Honda dealer (mutter.....that's another story ;-)

It is nice. Usually we're used to dealing with the cable company, or insurance companies, or your bank, or Microsoft.....where you're "very important to us" and asked to "wait for the next available representative".

Back
Top Bottom