Another shreddy solo with my new Schecter

Really nice Art , as usual flawless picking !!
Where did You bought your Schecter ??

I'm a lefty guitarist and I just see a lefty 8 string 2014 Blackjack GB with passive SD pickups on amazon.com
I was wondering if They sell with hard case included or not ... Impossible to find this simple info on Amazon .... Almost for me

Btw great sounds !! Ahhhh this wonderful black box

Really nice Art , as usual flawless picking !!

I'm a lefty guitarist and I just see a lefty 8 string 2014 Blackjack GB with passive SD pickups on amazon.com
I was wondering if They sell with hard case included or not ... Impossible to find this simple info on Amazon .... Almost for me

Btw great sounds !! Ahhhh this wonderful black box

Thank you, bro! I have an endorsement agreement with the Spanish dealer, so I got the guitar by means of it :)

excellent work Art! and excellent artwork.
made it look effortless and the choice of notes and licks were great.

excellent work Art! and excellent artwork.
made it look effortless and the choice of notes and licks were great.

Thanks man!

Really cool stuff. How do you like the Ionizers vs the Illuminators?

Thanks! The Illuminators are darker and a little more organic. The Ionizers have more compression and are more focused on the upper mids, but I prefer their tone. The clarity and the presence in the mix are incredible.

Thank you, bro! I have an endorsement agreement with the Spanish dealer, so I got the guitar by means of it :)

GREAT Art !! Nice to know that !! Better for you !!

Meanwhile I've just purchased my second 8strings , a 2014 GB Schecter Blackjack C8 !!!!

I have to wait a bit because is coming from US but quite happy and courious to compare it with my DC800 ... Really courious about the Duncan Nazgul and Sentient passive ...

We'll bro , BUENA MUSICA Y SIGUAS ENTRENANDOTE MUCHO!!! Now gust an the videos !!

I put a Sentinel and Pegasus in my Schecter Loomis. Not blown away but much better than the stock EMGs

Sent from Moto X

Really nice Art , as usual flawless picking !! 

I was wondering if They sell with hard case included or not ... Impossible to find this simple info on Amazon .... Almost for me 

Btw great sounds !! Ahhhh this wonderful black box 

I bought a Schecter Blackjack from Amazon a couple of months ago and it came with no case, it was shipped in a carboard box.

Great playing but the way, pero eso ya lo sabes!

Back
Top Bottom