Another push for Global Preset on second hit of same switch

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
AKA my lead. It was simple and easy on the MFC101. FC's??? Not able to. At least that I have heard of seen as of yet.

What is this? Sounds interesting. Never owned or used a MFC101 or modelling systems like AFs prior to my AFIII + FC12.
Second hit if any active patch button takes you to the global preset. Say you have preset 1 and 2 set for clean and dirty. Then hit any of those(while lit up and active) and it will take you to say preset 100 for your lead sound. This is global and is very cool.

Second hit if any active patch button takes you to the global preset. Say you have preset 1 and 2 set for clean and dirty. Then hit any of those(while lit up and active) and it will take you to say preset 100 for your lead sound. This is global and is very cool.
👍 thx!
And a +10 from me.

I've been out of the game a solid minute, thanks for this thread and saving me from an RTFM...

Looking at the FC12 and wondering the same thing, but with scenes. Suppose I have scene 1-4 as various setups each with its own FC switch, but I want to hit any of them a 2nd time to get to scene 5 where I might be running a hot lead tone or whatever. If I'm understanding REDD correctly, this is entirely possible? Or can only one out of the 1-4 manage to toggle to scene 5 within a given preset?

Oh, and good to see some familiar faces still hanging out here :)

I've been out of the game a solid minute, thanks for this thread and saving me from an RTFM...

Looking at the FC12 and wondering the same thing, but with scenes. Suppose I have scene 1-4 as various setups each with its own FC switch, but I want to hit any of them a 2nd time to get to scene 5 where I might be running a hot lead tone or whatever. If I'm understanding REDD correctly, this is entirely possible? Or can only one out of the 1-4 manage to toggle to scene 5 within a given preset?

Oh, and good to see some familiar faces still hanging out here :)
Scene Toggle. Set the 2nd scene to 5 for each and 1st to 1-4.

Alternately, I created a wish some time ago for toggle last scene which would IMO be even better!

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/wish-scene-toggle-last-scene.158257/

Alternately, I created a wish some time ago for toggle last scene which would IMO be even better!

Thanks for this!
Quick follow up Q...
Say I do this, I'm on scene 1 and toggle to 5 with the switch for scene 1/5. Then, from scene 5 (by way of the 1/5 switch) I use the switch for scene 2 to go to scene 2. If I hit the 1/5 switch again, which was last toggled to scene 5, will it take me to 5 or back to 1?
...back to 1 would be preferred for my use case, if that's something I can control, but I'm having trouble finding this spelled out anywhere.

Thanks for this!
Quick follow up Q...
Say I do this, I'm on scene 1 and toggle to 5 with the switch for scene 1/5. Then, from scene 5 (by way of the 1/5 switch) I use the switch for scene 2 to go to scene 2. If I hit the 1/5 switch again, which was last toggled to scene 5, will it take me to 5 or back to 1?
...back to 1 would be preferred for my use case, if that's something I can control, but I'm having trouble finding this spelled out anywhere.
Back to 1... But it isn't really controllable. The toggle always goes to the first scene the first press of the button.

For your specify scenario the toggle option sounds perfect. Your buttons would be:

1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5

This actually exists on the FM3
the second time you hit a switch it takes you back to the prior scene
so if i am coming from crunch to lead second press on the lead switch goes back to crunch
it basically goes back to where you came from and it is useful

This actually exists on the FM3
the second time you hit a switch it takes you back to the prior scene
so if i am coming from crunch to lead second press on the lead switch goes back to crunch
it basically goes back to where you came from and it is useful
I'm not talking about scene toggle. If you're referring to something else please post a picture of your switch setup or documentation.

I'm talking about going to the last scene you were on regardless of which other scene you are currently on.

Back
Top Bottom