Another New Song Demo - Ownhammer 412 Marshall Cab Mix - EN - V30

justinjcm900

Inspired
Hey all,

Here is another song that happened upon my discovery of these great new IR's from Ownhammer. I really appreciate all the feedback you guys have always given me, especially on the last demo i uploaded 4 days ago which has now had over 3400 plays on soundcloud!

Thanks so much for your support, i really can't wait to get to work on these tunes with my new band so you can hear them as complete songs with vocals!

Anyway, here is another track that i hope you all enjoy!

Please download for best quality!

P.S. If you haven't already tried the new IR packs from Ownhammer....it will be the best $19 you'll ever spend and i think the price is criminally low for the amount of work that Kevin put into them and continues to do so!

Justin

Just an observation, justinjcm900, but your tunes have this great grinding anti-chordal structure much like a Foo Fighters approach to composition, which I absolutely love. If you're not playing a '64 Gibson Trini Lopez, you're working magic with whatever instrument you're using to record these last two tunes. Bravo, dude!!!

Again, really killer. Pro sounding stuff and great mixing. Love the dry guitar driving it all. In your face in the best way possible.

Just an observation, justinjcm900, but your tunes have this great grinding anti-chordal structure much like a Foo Fighters approach to composition, which I absolutely love. If you're not playing a '64 Gibson Trini Lopez, you're working magic with whatever instrument you're using to record these last two tunes. Bravo, dude!!!

Very cool, interesting observation and i totally get it...but that must have happened by accident haha. I'm really glad you dig it. Believe or not it is an OLP john petrucci signature and all i have done is split the neck pup (air norton) to single coil mode and guess what....that tone comes out and i absolutely love it!

Again, really killer. Pro sounding stuff and great mixing. Love the dry guitar driving it all. In your face in the best way possible.

Thanks very much Scott, i really appreciate the comments that touch on all aspects of these songs and i'm really glad you enjoyed it!

Very cool, interesting observation and i totally get it...but that must have happened by accident haha. I'm really glad you dig it. Believe or not it is an OLP john petrucci signature and all i have done is split the neck pup (air norton) to single coil mode and guess what....that tone comes out and i absolutely love it!

this playing is with a split neck pickup? I dig your tone too for this type of tune - but that sounds SO tight, surprising for a neck pickup!

this playing is with a split neck pickup? I dig your tone too for this type of tune - but that sounds SO tight, surprising for a neck pickup!

Yes this one is with the neck pickup, the last track was in the central position i think (still single coil though). I love it though, the tone is a lot 'raspier', you can really hear that you're digging in!

Yeah, very good. This and the last one complement each other, style-wise. I understand what you like about the single coil sound...its interesting, though I prefer the refined-ness of humbucker, that would really stand out in the 'solo' parts.

Definitly Biffy Clyro!! :D

Both of them are sooo killer... and as I just started the download I saw you had Biffy Clyro in mind when writing these ;)

Back
Top Bottom