Another IR Present for You

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
AustinBuddy is exactly right... This cab is great.

Try this;
- Drive block (default T808
- Amp block (Buttery - default settings - Dynamics knob on Dynamics Tab set somewhere between 2.0 and 3.0 - Turn the level up to get some volume)
- Cab block (default 4x12 Beatle Mix)

Add a little reverb or delay... Awesome.

I can see why this was a fav. Wow. Slightly off topic but this FW was the shit not only for the added sweetness of the amps but the variac, ducking verb and now these IR's. A game changing FW IMO. Ok enough of that. Check out this Variac'd Jumped Plexi that I've been tweaking using the new Vox cab IR.

Just noodling on various stuff. You'll get the idea.

I can see why this was a fav. Wow. Slightly off topic but this FW was the shit not only for the added sweetness of the amps but the variac, ducking verb and now these IR's. A game changing FW IMO. Ok enough of that. Check out this Variac'd Jumped Plexi that I've been tweaking using the new Vox cab IR. Just noodling on various stuff. You'll get the idea.

Sounds great, dude....love that thunk in the low end

I can see why this was a fav. Wow. Slightly off topic but this FW was the shit not only for the added sweetness of the amps but the variac, ducking verb and now these IR's. A game changing FW IMO. Ok enough of that. Check out this Variac'd Jumped Plexi that I've been tweaking using the new Vox cab IR.

Just noodling on various stuff. You'll get the idea.

Sweet!

This is sick!!!
Watta SOUNDDDDD!!!! The Thump and Ohmph i like!!! Palm muting sweetness!!! Wanderful with the clean... and fantastic with the grit!!!
TNX Sir!!!! I'm happy!

Back
Top Bottom